IATEFL 2024 – Brighton
Call for papers
The call for proposals for Brighton 2024 will be opening on Friday 14 July 2023
Key dates and deadlines
Call for propsals opens: Friday 14 July 2023
Proposal submission deadline: 16.00 (UK time) Wednesday 13 September 2023 (Click here to see the deadline in your time zone)
Proposal results sent out: By Friday 1 December 2023
Accepted speaker payment deadline: Friday 15 December 2023
Dates of the Conference: Tuesday 16 to Friday 19 April 2024
Who is eligible to submit a proposal?
How to submit your proposal
1. Ensure your IATEFL membership is up to date
To do this, log into your IATEFL Dashboard at www.iatefl.org. If you have never logged in before, it’s free to create your account. Once into your Dashboard you will be able to renew your exisitng membership or join for the first time.
2. Read the Proposal Guidelines
These guidelines will tell you everything you need to know about what you need to include in your proposal, with a step by step guide taking you through the online form.
3. Submit via the ‘Proposals’ block on your IATEFL Dashboard
We cannot accept submissions via email. If the Proposals block isn’t showing on your Dashboard, please check your membership is active.
Key files and links
- Read the 2024 Speaker proposal guidelines
- Watch Madeleine du Vivier’s session on How to write an effective IATEFL conference proposal
- Watch our recorded session on Submitting a proposal for #IATEFL2023
- If you are responsible for liaising with speakers on behalf of your organisation, you may find the following PDF download helpful:
If you have any questions relating to being a speaker at the IATEFL Conference, please contact Sarah Ward, IATEFL Conference Programme Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org